91% of the 21 million Bitcoin supply has been mined today. The remaining 9% will be mined over the next 118 years. submitted by /u/CoinCorner_Sam
[link] [comments]

Source and link to Reddit topic: 91% of the 21 million Bitcoin supply has been mined today. The remaining 9% will be mined over the next 118 years.

Author: Reddit.com