Binance Labs, the venture capital and incubation arm of Binance, is committed to helping Web3 startups achieve success by closing the gap between mentorship and funding. They do this by leveraging technical know-how from the Binance ecosystem and offering incubation programs to early-stage startups. Recognizing that the strength of the Web3 industry lies in its community, Binance Labs has announced ColLabs by Binance Labs, an invite-only Web3 investment and financing community for founders, builders, and investors.
ColLabs by Binance Labs aims to foster connections within the Web3 venture capital (VC) community and serve as a knowledge exchange hub. The community is designed to facilitate the sharing of insights and investment opportunities sourced from the Binance Labs team and our portfolio companies.
What You Can Expect from ColLabs by Binance Labs
- Member-Only Access: Unlock exclusive content, event invites, and select curricula from our incubation programs.
- Unlock Deal-Sourcing Opportunities: Access Binance Labs’ portfolio companies and deal-sourcing opportunities.
- Make Connections That Count: Open your gateway to VCs and institutional investors.
- Insights From Insiders: Benefit from knowledge-sharing directly from the Binance Labs Investment and Research team.
- Channel for Co-Creation: As a startup or portfolio company, use ColLabs as your platform for co-creation.
Get Involved With the ColLabs Community
ColLabs by Binance Labs offers more than just a community channel – it combines a public blog, a newsletter, and an invite-only Telegram channel with a regular flow of content. You can apply to ColLabs by Binance Labs through this form.
About Binance Labs
As the venture capital arm and accelerator of Binance, Binance Labs has now grown to be worth over $9 billion. Its portfolio covers 200 projects from over 25 countries across six continents and has a return on investment rate of over 10X. Fifty of Binance Labs’ portfolio companies are projects that have gone through our incubation programs. For more information, follow Binance Labs on Twitter.
This is a sponsored post. Learn how to reach our audience here. Read disclaimer below.